It’s the weekend! Here’s some fun and interesting web fodder I glanced at this week!
- Broken Top has a lake at the top and now I want to see it.
- 90% of Duck football season ticket holders renewed this year, but 96% did last year. A struggling economy and higher ticket prices are changing the make up of the Ducks live crowd. Glad we’ve got the PAC-12 network!
- So at what point does a young, rebellious church planter reach out to mega-church addicts and call his church Rehab?
- So, if we managed to get water to levitate using sound, are flying cars with bumping stereos close behind on the research schedule?
- What’s more impressive – living in the same house for 90 years, or driving the same car for 60 years? This woman is doing both.