Mike Pilvachi is a dynamic youth leader from England. Any speaker who opens by offering the American crowd an opportunity to apologise to the Crown and return to the Commonwealth is excellent in my books. Here’s some notes I took while he spoke:
- real worship leaders can worship in the back of the room
- give space to let people be good at stuff by letting them be bad at it
- the nursery is messy – that’s where life is
- the cemetery is orderly – that’s where death is
- what do you want: the mess of life or the orderliness of death?